vineri, 15 mai 2015

Conflict between Blender 3D and KDE: KDE ignore my settings

(First, excuse me if ever my english was bad but that's not my usual langage.)

I'm trying to disable the Alt+click shorcuts of KDE 4.8.4 / Plasma 5.77 (for displace window) because of a conflict with Blender 3D shortcut. I've tried to follow this wikibooks instructions:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Blender_3D:_Noob_to_Pro/Operating_System_specific_notes

1) Right click on the title bar of the main Blender window → select Configure Window Behavior → go to Actions → Window Actions → in the Inner Window, Titlebar and Frame section → select the Modifier key to be ALT and set all the select boxes beneath it to Nothing.

2) Right click on the title bar of the main Blender window; then select Advanced → Special Application Settings... → Workarounds and then click Block global shortcuts with Force selected and checked.



My first obstacle is that the menu immediately disappear when I right click on the title bar of any window >:( . But I guess that passed by the System Settings is the same, so:


First Method : I find "Window Behavior">"window Actions">"Inner Window, Titlebar and Frame":
I tried once by changing "Alt" by "Meta" and once by keeping "Alt" and set all buttons actions to 'nothing', I've tried that in usual and root mode without any effect! :-\ 

Second Method : the search engine of system settings give me no response for "Advanced" or "Special Application Settings". for "Workarounds", I redirect to "Window Behavior">"Window Rules">"modify" or "new" >"Appearence & fixes">"Ignore Global Shortcuts"> "forced" & "yes". One more time, I've try it in usual and root mode without success! :-\ 

So, do someone can explain me why KDE ignore my setting and how I can fixe this?

(I'm on Debian 7.6 with 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.60-1+deb7u1 x86_64 GNU/Linux core)



Source:https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=122075

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu